Climate, Average Temperature and Weather around Montpellier
Montpellier is the nearest weather station to our Home at Villa Roquette in Montblanc
Montpellier France – holiday, business or vacation, interested in buying property there or thinking of living in the region, this Montpellier climate, temperature and weather information should prove helpful:
- The average temperature in Montpellier, France is 14.0 °C (57 °F).
- The average temperature range is 16.5 °C.
- The highest monthly average high temperature is 29 °C (84 °F) in July.
- The lowest monthly average low temperature is 1 °C (34 °F) in January.
- Montpellier’s climate receives an average of 709 mm (27.9 in) of rainfall per year, or 59 mm (2.3 in) per month.
- On average there are 88 days per year with more than 0.1 mm (0.004 in) of rainfall (precipitation) or 7 days with a quantity of rain, sleet, snow etc. per month.
- The driest weather is in July when an average of 20 mm (0.8 in) of rainfall (precipitation) occurrs across 3 days.
- The wettest weather is in September when an average of 100 mm (3.9 in) of rainfall (precipitation) occurrs across 7 days.
- The average annual relative humidity is 56.8% and average monthly relative humidity ranges from 46% in July to 66% in December.
- Average sunlight hours in Montpellier range between 4.0 hours per day in December and 11.9 hours per day in July.
- There are an average of 2742 hours of sunlight per year with an average of 7.5 hours of sunlight per day.
Montpellier Climate graph contributed by climatetemp.info